The purpose of creating this blog

I do have some several cars on my garage where some are old and some are new but I often come into the problem on how to fix them in times of technical problems. So I tried to take a vocational course that teaches all about autos and how to troubleshoot basic technical problems. The course took almost one year of completion but yet I am not satisfied with what I had learned so I decided to conduct researches through the web and I was surprised to learn more valuable information.

I simply created this blog for the purpose of sharing the knowledge that I have acquired about Automotive. Any individual who has some troubles on how to fix their car can search this site for an answer but if you cannot find the answer you may contact me on my email account and I will gladly answer them at the best of my knowledge and experience.

What’s the valuable information that I am going to share on this blog?

You will learn everything about autos such as cars, motor cycles, trucks and anything else that covers the world of automotive. However, I will focus more about the maintenance since it’s the most important part about having a car of your own. Remember that by learning proper maintenance it cuts your cost on repairs and services.

Is it really easy to repair or troubleshoot my car’s technical problem?

It depends on the technical problem of your car and you may find it easy when you already have the knowledge as a mechanic. If it’s your first experience to repair your car by applying the information that I am sharing on this blog then I am sure that you may find some difficulty but that is just the part of trying to learn anyway.

Do you provide some driving tips?

As I stated above, this blog covers everything about the world of Automotive and that means I will also provide valuable information relating about driving, traffic regulations, sign posts and etc… If you are about to take your driving written exam then I guess you may often visit this blogger site for your review because I will provide some possible questions that might come out on the test questions.

Do you have some problem trying to understand a full text of instructions?

Car Sample

If yes then this is the reason why I often use images for illustrations on every topic that I will discuss. It’s because a single picture can tell a thousand words as compared to a thousand written words. However, if you still do have some problem trying to understand the instruction then you may always contact me on my email.

Thank you for reading and you are always free to visit.